Eyepiece-less Stereo Inspection Microscope
Lynx is a unique eyepiece-less stereo inspection microscope for intricate tasks requiring high-resolution stereo viewing. Its patented ergonomic design brings unrivalled levels of comfort and reduced operator fatigue, leading to an increase in quality and productivity.
- 7x – 40x magnification (120x max.)
- Superior ergonomics improves accuracy and reduces errors
- Patented stereo optics provide amazing 3D imaging
Lynx is a unique eyepiece-less stereo microscope for intricate tasks requiring high resolution stereo viewing.
The Lynx stereo microscope utilises Vision Engineering’s patented Dynascope technology which offers the user advanced ergonomics by removing the need for restrictive eyepieces.
The eyepiece-less optics of Lynx significantly increase head freedom and eye relief, reducing operator stress and fatigue over long periods of time.
The Lynx stereozoom microscope is used in a wide range of industry applications including general manufacturing, electronics, precision engineering, medical devices, plastics and rubber.
- Superior ergonomics allows for significantly reduced fatigue and increased quality and productivity
- 3.5x – 120x stereo zoom magnification range (7x – 40x standard)
- Modular design allows for easy addition of accessories, including image capture options
- Patented optical technology provides superb hand-to-eye coordination for manipulation tasks
- Bench stand, low profile or flexible boom mount versions
- Long-life, true colour LED illumination for shadow-free viewing of complex surfaces
Lynx Quality Inspection System
Modern advances in ergonomic optical design of the Lynx stereo microscope allows users’ eyes and hands to work together, resulting in increased throughput, accuracy and reduced scrap and rework.
Lynx utilises Vision Engineering’s patented Dynascope eyepiece-less technology to offer users advanced ergonomics by removing the restriction of conventional binocular eyepieces.
Movement of the head and eyes no longer means losing the field of vision, providing complete freedom of head movement, significantly reducing operator fatigue over long periods of time.
A small movement of the eye no longer means losing part of the field of vision – users can simply move their eyes to view the full image area, rather than repositioning their heads to operate within the constraints of narrow conventional microscope eyepieces.
The patented optics of Lynx provides a large viewing area with a purely optical, 3-dimentional high resolution image, not the 2-dimensional digital image of video or camera scopes.
The result is increased efficiency, better comfort and reduced fatigue so that you can work more accurately for longer periods.
The increased freedom of head movement additionally allows glasses or contact lenses to be worn in comfort.
For the operator this means:
- Reduced fatigue
- Accuracy for longer periods
- No restriction on head movement
- No restriction on eye wear
- Leading-edge ergonomic design